Ports and Terminals
CLP Insurance Brokers are specialists in arranging cover for Ports and Terminals. Our dedicated team have placed coverage for a comprehensive list of global clients for many years on both a Direct and Reinsurance basis for both port owners and companies operating the port.
Policies can be arranged for the full extent of exposures faced by ports and terminals operations including:
- Third Party Bodily Injury/Death
- Third Party Property Damage
- Damage to vessel
- Contractual Liabilities
- Removal of Wreck/Debris
- Fines and Duty
- Wrongful delivery of cargo
- Cross Liabilities
- Collision Liability
- Liabilities arising out of employees, officers or directors.
- Property Damage
- Damage to Equipment – owned, hired or leased
- Business Interruption
- Hull & Machinery
- Pollution Cover and Clean up Costs
- Pilots & Pilotage
- Shoreside facilities – wharves, quays, docks, slipways, moorings, passenger terminals, road & rail systems, security services, port emergency services (firefighting, rescue work, ambulance service, first aid)
- Excess Cover
- Professional Indemnity Risks
Our team of experts will undertake a detailed analysis of your operations in order to provide a comprehensive coverage for all exposures with the most competitive terms and rating and highly rated security.
You will find the experience of our team invaluable to the growth and success of your operations and the experts can provide both solutions, advice and quick response times to ensure there are no delays to your business.
- Stevedores Liabilities
- Liabilities to third parties.
- Directors & Officers Liability.
Why not contact us to discuss your needs?